My girls love the Red Lobster and are constantly begging to go there. But I am not rich and can’t afford weekly trips. So, Red Lobster is a treat for birthdays or ultra special occasions ( like when you go to Disney World). Then I heard they were having a special Seaside Mix and Match where you could choose 2 entrees for only $12.99. I got all excited and thought “YAY! We are going to Red Lobster.” Then of course life happened and we haven’t went to Red Lobster. Isn’t that always the way it is?
Seaside Mix and Match
That doesn’t mean I can’t tell you all about the INCREDIBLE Seaside Mix and Match deal though! How it works is you get to choose two options from 7 entrees. The entrees included are:
- The Cheddar Bay Biscuit Shrimp-&-Lobster Pot Pie
- New! Crunchy Parmesan Ranch Shrimp: Hand-breaded shrimp tossed with savory Parmesan-ranch seasoning, served with creamy garlic ranch.
- New! Shrimp & Scallops Linguine: With fresh tomatoes, basil and a white wine-lemon sauce.
- Tropical BBQ Glazed Chicken: A jerk-grilled chicken breast with sweet papaya-BBQ sauce and fresh pineapple salsa.
- Garlic-Grilled Shrimp: Over wild rice pilaf.
- Hand-Breaded Shrimp: Hand-breaded shrimp fried to a golden brown.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi: Tender shrimp oven-broiled in a buttery garlic sauce.
Red Lobster Newsletter
I don’t know about you but my mouth is really watering over the New Cheddar Bay Biscuit Shrimp-&-Lobster Pot Pie and Shrimp & Scallops Linguine. They both sound so amazing and for only $12.99 you can’t beat the price. They are available until July 7th, so if you are wanting to get in on this great deal you better hurry!
Latest posts by Bobbie (see all)
- 5 Amazing Picnic Recipes - Jan 5, 2017
- Keep Your Kids Occupied During Those Holiday Road Trips - Nov 9, 2016
- 5 Apps To Help With Your Holiday Road Trips - Nov 9, 2016