Last week Nana Helen made an awesome Old Fashioned Apple Crisp using the apples from her apple tree. Apples are my favorite part of fall. I love Apple Cider, Apple Desserts, and Apple scented candles. If you can’t get enough of apples too, then make sure you enter this giveaway.
Old Fashioned Apple Crisp may take some work in the kitchen but it is fairly easy to make. The end result is an amazing, soft filling with an incredibly crispy topping. Perfect with ice cream. Here is another step by step with Nana Helen!
Slice your apples:
Put them in a dish and sprinkle your filling ingredients over them.
Stir until they are well covered:
In a bowl mix your topping ingredients:
Add the cold butter until it resembles a coarse mixture.
Spread topping over your filling mixture:
Bake until golden brown.
Serve warm with ice cream if you want. Yummy!
Till We Dish Again,
- Candied Sweet Potatoes- With Nana Helen (dishinwithrebelle.com)
- Rich n’ Creamy Potato Casserole- Nana Helen Style (dishinwithrebelle.com)
- Chicken Fried Steak- Nana Helen Style (dishinwithrebelle.com)
- Cake in a Mug, Yeah Right (dishinwithrebelle.com)
- Onion Rings – Nana Helen Style (dishinwithrebelle.com)
Latest posts by Bobbie (see all)
- The Day That Changed My Life - Aug 28, 2015
- Setting Up an Ecommerce Website - Aug 26, 2015
- Star Wars Fans Invited to Join Epic Global Event on YouTube - Aug 26, 2015