Last week Nana Helen made an awesome Old Fashioned Apple Crisp using the apples from her apple tree. Apples are my favorite part of fall. I love Apple Cider, Apple Desserts, and Apple scented candles. If you can’t get enough of apples too, then make sure you enter this giveaway.
Old Fashioned Apple Crisp may take some work in the kitchen but it is fairly easy to make. The end result is an amazing, soft filling with an incredibly crispy topping. Perfect with ice cream. Here is another step by step with Nana Helen!
Slice your apples:
Put them in a dish and sprinkle your filling ingredients over them.
Stir until they are well covered:
In a bowl mix your topping ingredients:
Add the cold butter until it resembles a coarse mixture.
Spread topping over your filling mixture:
Bake until golden brown.
Serve warm with ice cream if you want. Yummy!
Till We Dish Again,
- Candied Sweet Potatoes- With Nana Helen (dishinwithrebelle.com)
- Rich n’ Creamy Potato Casserole- Nana Helen Style (dishinwithrebelle.com)
- Chicken Fried Steak- Nana Helen Style (dishinwithrebelle.com)
- Cake in a Mug, Yeah Right (dishinwithrebelle.com)
- Onion Rings – Nana Helen Style (dishinwithrebelle.com)
Latest posts by Bobbie (see all)
- Adjustable Tablet Stand Does More Than Play Games - Dec 16, 2014
- Netflix Gift Cards Make The Perfect Stocking Stuffer - Dec 16, 2014
- Peanut Butter Marshmallow Fudge - Dec 15, 2014