I have been really down about blogging the last few weeks. I guess with any “job” you have times where you feel like you aren’t doing a good job or maybe this isn’t the right path for you. Then the other day I saw a meme that said “Just when you are about to give up, a door opens to something wonderful.” That really struck me and lo and behold, my door opened and it is more magical than I ever dreamed it would be.
That’s right! I am going to LA! Poor LA, I wonder if they are ready for me? And I will be doing some exciting things, things that I never, ever dreamed of doing. Even when I was 17 and dreamed of going to LA to marry Nikki Sixx. Yeah, yeah, I know, what can I say I am a product of the 80’s.
So what will I be doing during the #MuppetsMostWantedEvent and #CaptianAmericaEvent? A lot, I get tired just thinking about it, LOL!
- Attending the red carpet premiere of The Muppets Most Wanted. I have already started praying I will get a glimpse of Tom Hiddleston who has a cameo in the film.
- Interviewing the cast/directors of The Muppets Most Wanted, including Kermit and Ms. Piggy. I am so excited for this because I have been a huge muppet fan ever since I was a little girl and Ms. Piggy was my favorite. At one time my whole room was decked out in Ms. Piggy. I even had a muppets birthday cake and was the envy of all my friends. I just know me and Ms. Piggy will be BFF’s!
- Attending the press junket for Captain America-The Winter Soldier and interviewing the cast/directors. I am just saying right now that if I even get close to Chris Evans ( and by close I mean maybe 50 feet away) I will scream like a fan girl. Okay, not really, I have to be professional but when I get back to my hotel room professionalism is going out the window! Oh and I get to see the movie a full month before it comes out, how cool is that?
- Attending a special screening of Disney’s new nature film Bears. I am really excited about this. And we are going to the LA Zoo to see the bears exhibit. I can’t wait!
- Also, I will be screening The Pirate Fairy, Disney’s new Tink movie. Dakotah is so jealous she can’t see straight, LOL!
You can keep up with all the event happenings by following the hashtags- #MuppetsMostWantedEvent #CaptainAmericaEvent #DisneynatureBears
Exciting, right? Well there is more! ABC has invited me to stay another night and attend another event! It sounds so awesome and I can’t wait! I will be doing the following amazing things:
- Visit the LA studio where Grey’s Anatomy and General Hospital tape. Jessica Capshaw ( LOVE HER) will be our guide on the Grey’s set plus we will be doing a meet and greet with select cast members. SO EXCITED!
- Cocktail hour with the ABC Moms, both real-life and TV moms from their most popular shows and new shows.
- A sneak peek at new episodes from Trophy Wife, Shark Tank, Resurrection and more.
Pshew, that is a lot to do in 4 days! I am excited, nervous, excited, nervous, and more excited and nervous. This is a dream come true and I am going to enjoy every single minute of it! Cinderella said it best when she sang “If you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true”
Latest posts by Bobbie (see all)
- Cucumber Basil Soda & California Roots Cocktail - May 22, 2015
- Guess What? You’re Not A Perfect Mom and Neither Am I - May 22, 2015
- TOMORROWLAND Activity Sheets- Opens in Theaters May 22! - May 19, 2015