It is that time again! Next month is the beginning of a new year and I for one plan to do a lot more home cooked meals. That is why I am so grateful for my crock pot/ slow cooker! I can do homemade in a snap!
As always, use what you like, take away what you don’t from the menu!. Not matter how you do it, you are sure to have some quick and easy meals for your table!
1. Crockpot Sticky BBQ Meatballs
2. Beef Fajitas
3. Chicken Taco Bowls
4. Root Beer Pulled Pork
5. Sweet Potato Cheedar Cheese Soup
6. Chicken and Apple Cider Chili
7. Vegetable Breakfast Casserole ( YUM! Breakfast for dinner 🙂 )
8. French Dip Sammies
9. Honey Mapel BBQ Ribs
10. Cheesey Chicken Tater Tot Casserole
11. Crockpot Ham
12. Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
15. Spinach Lasagna (Meatless Monday, YUM!)
16. Beef Saffron and Mushrooms
17. Honey Dijon Corned Beef
18. Slow Cooker Baked Potato Soup
19. Red Beans and Rice
20. Pizza Pasta
21. Lemon and Herb Chicken
22. Chicken Tacos
23. Honey Sesame Chicken Lettuce Wraps
24. Buffalo Chicken Sliders
25. Madras Lentils
26. French Toast
27. Spinach and Mozzarello Frittata
28. Minestrone Soup
29. Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers
30. Seafood Alfredo
31. BBQ Shrimp ( these are great for tacos!)
The following two tabs change content below.
Bobbie is a handbag addict who has a passion for product reviews, tech, and food. Her first loves are her daughters, Dakotah and Alianna. Her second loves are bacon and coffee. Lots of bacon and coffee.