Fagor Pressure Cooker Flash Giveaway
Oct 2-4, 2012
Breast Cancer Awareness October Relay
Dedicated to Our Lives
This amazing giveaway was made possible to Fagor. Thank you Fagor America for supporting this monthly campaign against Breast Cancer. Against All Cancer.
The Fagor Chef Pressure Cooker line is Fagor’s premiere pressure cooker made of elegant 18/10 Stainless Steel and designed with a larger diffuser bottom for higher cooking efficiency. It includes easy to use pressure indicator with distinct positions – the 1st – indicates LOW pressure (8 psi) and the 2nd indicates HIGH pressure (15 psi).
The Chef Pressure Cooker includes:
- 10” Tempered Glass Lid that allows the body to be used as a traditional cooking vessel
- Steamer/ Grater Basket with Trivet, for steaming vegetables that also functions as a grater
- A DVD with information on the basics of a pressure cooker
- DVD Recipe Collection
Pittsburgh Frugal Mom – Educating consumers on best practice purchases through reviews and shopping.
Celebrate Woman Today – Giving Women Moments to Celebrate Every Day.
Mommy’s Memorandum – Amazing place where life is never dull!
Fagor Chef Pressure Cooker
Thank you for stopping by this giveaway today. As part of our Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign this month, we encourage you to take good care of yourself by making your monthly breast self-exams a priority in your life. Your happiness and the joy of your loved ones deeply depend on what you do regularly. Please make one more priority your important one!
Nana Helen has been wanting a pressure cook for so long! I envy anyone who wins this. If you win, what is the first thing you are going to cook with it? Leave a comment letting me know!
For Rules and Disclosures of this giveaway, please see Rafflecopter form.
(Dishin’ With Rebelle) is not responsible for prize fulfillment.
Latest posts by Bobbie (see all)
- How to Remove Windows 10 Password From Start Screen - Jul 30, 2015
- Tips For Financing and Buying Your First Used Car - Jul 21, 2015
- Thinking About Buying A Used Car? Tips to Make It Easier - Jul 21, 2015