Being prepared is a huge thing when you are traveling or even going to the store. You never know when you are going to need something and it is a good idea to have it in the car before you need it. Especially when traveling. Nobody wants to get off the highway in the middle of nowhere to pick up an item they should have had in the first place.
Below are 26 essentials to make sure you are prepared at all times!
- Hand Sanitizer
- hand lotion
- a Tide Pen, for getting out stains immediately when your out
- refills for air-freshener
- Hairbands for ladies and combs for men
- quarters (in a baggie) for the drive-up vacuum cleaners at the car wash
- direction booklet for your Blue Tooth ear piece
- Extra sunglasses
- post-it notes
- Baby Wipes to clean up sticky messes
- Paper towels for spills
- Ink Pen
- First Aid Kit
- Mobile Charger
- Other good items to have in case of an emergency:
- Jumper Cables
- Tire air gauge
- Duct Tape
If you have all of these essentials in your vehicle you will save yourself a lot of hassle when you need something and don’t have it.