Are you tired of winter yet? I am! It is getting colder here and tonight there is talk of snow! Of course, we couldn’t get snow during Christmas. It has to snow when we don’t want it to! All I can do is dream of spring, getting in the car with the windows rolled down, and taking off for a picnic in one of our amazing parks!
If you are going on a picnic you need a couple of things!
- A blanket
- Plates, napkins, and silverware
- Amazing food!
I have you covered in the food department and have found 5 of the best picnic recipes out there! Any of these are sure to please and will make your picnic extra special. So leave all the cold and snow behind and dream a little with me!
- Sweet BBQ Chicken Sliders– These are perfect for a picnic because not only do they taste great but they scream spring and summer! So even if you don’t live in the BBQ capitol of the world, you can feel like you do!
- Tarragon Chicken Salad– Whether it is served on rolls or in a lettuce cup, this chicken salad is sure to please! It would give any food truck a run for its money!
- Classic Southern Fried Chicken– Nothing screams picnic like fried chicken! Sure you could stop at KFC on your way there but why? You can make beautiful, golden, delicious chicken at home! You can even serve it the way my Grandmother did. Cold with a glass of ice-cold lemonade. Nothing beats that on a spring day!
- Mediterranean Pasta Salad– You can’t have a picnic without an amazing pasta salad. This is BIG step up from Macaroni salad!
- Pinata Cupcakes– You can’t have all this amazing food without dessert! You need something easy and portable. These Pinata Cupcakes are easy to make with a fun surprise in the middle! It is sure to make your picnic extra fun!
A great picnic is only a drive away! You just need good food and good people!
Latest posts by Bobbie (see all)
- Updating and Improving Your Car In 6 Easy Ways - Apr 10, 2019
- Going On A Road Trip? Tips To Improve Driving Fatigue - Apr 10, 2019
- 4 Ways To Make Your Car Perform Better - Apr 10, 2019